Monday, December 5, 2011

Blair Waldorf Wedding Shower Party



After watching the wedding shower party of Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl) I finally have a visual sight of what I want my graduation/birthday party to be.

I have always wanted to have a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme for either my graduation, birthday or my wedding. Sadly with a *thank you god* my wedding is not happening anytime soon I guess my prince charming has lost his way to my door.

Moving on, The upcoming year I will finally graduate from a 4 years of hell and it's going to be in birthday. So this is the year to celebrate it with an Audrey Hepburn theme.

What I loved from the Blair's wedding shower party:

The Goodies bag: which has the initials of Blair and Louis, and the fact that it's Tiffany's blue.


The Cake: A Tiffany's Blue box full of chocolate.


The Decorations: from the blue flower vase, to the Tiffany’s blue curtain with the lights, paper Tiffany boxes and the pearls hanging from the chandeliers I absolutely love it.






In more simple words the theme is:
It's elegant... - Blair Waldorf

waiting for your comments,

xoxo

B

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! :D the tiffany themes is truely elegant! true blair style

    ReplyDelete