Friday, December 9, 2011

Stuck in Your Head Song List



Skipping classes with no gilt, my sister and I decided to enjoy breakfast (crepe and pancakes) at The Crepe Cafe.

While enjoying my crepe the mix that the cafe was playing got stuck in my head and it was none other than "Just The Way You Are - Jason Mars" and that's my friend on of the songs of the SYH Song list.

Don't you ever hear a song while shopping or passing and then have it stuck in your head and won't leave your mind until you listen to another one? Well this happen to me all the time, that sometimes I can't stop singing in public and people just give me the behave look *just kidding*.

Without further ado, I give you my the Stuck in Your Head Song list

1) Animal - Neon Trees
2) Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
3) Give a little more - Maroon 5 
4) Closer - Ne-yo
5) Sun & Moon - Above & Beyond 
6) Glad You Came - The Wanted 
7) Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5 
8) I like It - Enrique Iglesias
9) Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
10) Rolling In The Deep - Adele 

xoxo

B

No comments:

Post a Comment