Saturday, December 10, 2011

Surviving the upcoming 3 weeks


Nice to Meet You, I'm Chuck Bass ...

A wonderful mid-season finale was the episode "Riding In Town With Boys" of course as I watched it for 3 times, and even while I am writing about it I feel the urge of watching it all over again.


Even though it was a typical predictable episode I loved the Dair and Chair scenes, they were filled with emotions *sigh* especially the call scene and the aftermath of the call EPIC you just have to watch it so no more spoilers.

It's been 4 years and I'm still slapping myself and saying "Chuck is a fiction character, you can't find him .. he is not real" I think I am still in denial as I think Chuck and I ment to be as I am Blair in real life, yes I am that crazy, but who cares right?!

My Favorite Couples this year:

Nikita - Sean & Alex

Ringer - Bridget & Andrew

TVD - Elena & Damon

Hart of Dixie - Zoe & Wade

Going back to reality, I don't know how I will survive 3 weeks without CW shows. As I am watching Gossip GirlThe Vampier DiariesRingerNikita, and Hart of Dixie. All of them are on a break that I don't get, so my sister and I decided to focus on our studies and create list of goals to achieve next year well it's just me.

My 5 Goals to achieve by end of January 2012:
1) Getting healthy.
2) Finding a Job. 
3) Finishing my final project.
4) Planning my Birthday/Graduation Party. 
5) Finishing the book that i have been reading since November.

xoxo

B

No comments:

Post a Comment