Monday, December 19, 2011

My favorite Perfume commercials


A lazy afternoon with Audrey Hepburn's movie Sabrina and with the family, that is how I spent my last day of the national day holiday. 

After that I remembered the funny diesel's Loverdose commercial, and started looking on youtube.com for my favorite perfume commercials 

Diesel - Loverdose 

I love the look on the boxer face, so adorable and funny <3 


Prada - Candy 

Tough love :P 


Valentino - Valentina 

It reminds me a lot of Roman Holiday, don't you think so?


Stella MaCartney - Stella 

My FIRST perfume when I was at high school, and it change my perspective about the girlish perfumes to the strong lasting ones.


Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle 

I can't explain my feelings because Keira Knightley said it all .. I think I will get it soon after YSL parisienne as I really miss the smell of it *sigh*


The Commercial 


xoxo 

B

No comments:

Post a Comment