Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sotra... with a touch of sparkle.



After a recommendation of my friend my eyes landed on the beautiful designs of Sotra, a Saudi ready-to wear fashion boutique which captured lots of attention with their "Urban, Feminine Bold, Modern, Chic, Cool… with a touch of sparkle" designs. 


Here is what I loved the most about their collections:

 

 


I loved the Scallop Thobe (Gold with Black) and would love to have it in my wardrobe *sigh*






And what made my day was the mother and daughter collection for the holidays, now I wish that I can get married and press the forward button and have a baby girl just to wear the pieces of art *sigh for the heart*


 

this angel model is so cute <3 mashalla


Sotra designers you made my world with all of your collections, wish you all the best and can't wait to visit you soon. 

Don't forget to follow them on twitter, tumblr, and like them on facebook

xoxo

B


No comments:

Post a Comment